Speech Therapy Services
Speech Therapy treats delays and disorders in the areas of speech, voice, language communication, swallowing, feeding and cognition. A speech therapist will use a variety of treatment methods to improve a child's ability to communicate wants and needs, understand others, improve fluency of language, articulation, and improve memory and retention. A speech therapist will also evaluate and treat children with feeding and swallowing concerns to safely manage liquids and foods.
- PROMPT (Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets) by Deborah Hayden
- "Social Thinking" concepts by Michelle Garcia Winner
- LAMP: Language Acquisition Through Motor Planning
- Low-, Mid-, and High-Tech Assistive Technology Supports and Devices
- Hanen's "It takes Two to Talk"
- Executive Functioning Therapy